DAY 1: DEPART FROM DELHI
Reach pickup point by 5pm. You will board the bus and leave for Manali and take a stop at Murthal (around 40 mins) for dinner where you can order at your own cost, post which we will continue our journey.
OVERNIGHT JOURNEY TO MANALI
DAY 2: ARRIVAL IN MANALI
Upon arrival in Manali, check in to the hotel, take some rest and get freshened up. Afternoon half day city tour visiting by an individual car : Hadimba Devi Temple (Hadimba Devi Temple is a wooden temple and is the located in middle of Van Vihar), Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Return back to the hotel. Enjoy with everyone alongside BONFIRE with light music. 08:30 PM-Dinner will be served. Overnight Stay in hotel
DAY 3: VISIT SOLANG VALLEY
After breakfast at the hotel, we will move to Solang Valley which is also known as the Adventure Valley where you can enjoy a number of adventure sports like paragliding, skiing, etc. at your own cost. We will come back to our hotel by evening. 08:30 PM- Dinner will be served. Overnight Stay in hotel
DAY4: TRANSFER TO KASOL
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel. We will leave for Kasol.
- Pit stop for Paragliding and Rafting in Kullu.
- Arrive in Kasol and check into River side luxury camps and rest.
- Enjoy the dinner, bonfire along with the DJ NIGHT.
DAY5: TREK TO KHEERGANGA
- Having breakfast, get ready for kheerganga trek at 8:00am sharp.
- Trek back to kasol market cabs will be waiting for you for travel to barshaini.
- At 9:00 am start trekking to Kheerganga from barshaini with a local
- Walk through rivers, waterfalls, narrow walkways and apple orchids.
- Till 1:00pm in the afternoon you will reach the Rudranaag cafe for lunch(On your own expense).
- Reach around 4:00pm kheerganga check into the camps and take some snacks.
- Explore Kheerganga ,hot water spring bath and enjoy the scenic view of kheerganga(13,051 ft).
- Get back to campsite Enjoy bonfire with light music and hot dinner under the light of stars.
DAY6: VISIT TOSH
- After having breakfast trek back to barshaini at 10:00am sharp.
- Pickup from barshaini to Tosh.
- We will leave for Tosh now and explore the sleepy village.
- Check in homestays, enjoy dinner and retire to your comfy beds.
DAY 7: MARCH VISIT KUTLA & TRANSFER TO DELHI
- Wake up to the rising sun on the eastern side of peaks. Post breakfast we’ll trek to Kutla.
- Things to do in kutla -1. Visit waterfalls 2. trekking through fruit orchards chill at the cafes 5.visit budhavan
- Return to Tosh by 3pm. Later you are free to explore Kasol Market and Israeli cafes.
- 07: 00 pm: We will leave from Kasol to Delhi.
- Overnight journey from Kasol to Delhi.
- Traveling (SEMI SLEEPER DELUXE A/C COACH)
- Pick & Drop at Bus Stand
- Accommodation (5N/6D)
- Hotel in Manali
- Luxury Camps in Kasol & TOSH
- Alpine Camps in Kheerganga
- Meals (5 Breakfasts & 5 Dinners), (Veg/Non-Veg Unlimited Buffet)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transfers as per itinerary
- DJ Night & Bonfire in Kasol
- Trek Guide for Kheerganga
- All toll taxes
- Driver allowance with parking charges
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication etc.
- Any Monument entry fees/Camera Fees.
- Any other Adventure activity
- You are requested to arrive at the departure point half an hour earlier than the allotted time to avoid hassle.
- Our cab will remain with you throughout the tour.
- The places mentioned in the itinerary only will be taken to, if you want to visit anywhere else you can go on your own.
- If any sightseeing is cancelled due to bad weather conditions or unavoidable circumstances, no refund will be given.
- It is advisable to take woollen clothes no matter what season you are going in.
- Booking shall be released if the advance payment was not received on time.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are not included in the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be part of the deal.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- In case of peak season and less availability of camps, we provide stay in guest houses on a sharing
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products are prohibited during this trek.
- Avoid trekking during the nights.
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the trek.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes, jackets, raincoats, fleece jackets and thermals
- Hand gloves, trekking poles, trekking shoes and extra pair of socks
- Water bottles, energy bars and energy drinks
- Caps/hats, sunglasses and towels
- Personal toiletries and medications (if any)
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Valid ID proof
- Personal medication (if any)