DAY 1: DEPART FROM DELHI
We will meet at the decided point by 6pm in the evening. We will board the vehicle and leave for Manali and take a stop at Murthal for dinner where you can order at your own cost, post which we will continue our journey.
OVERNIGHT JOURNEY TO MANALI
DAY 2 : ARRIVAL IN MANALI
Upon arrival in Manali, check in to the hotel, take some rest and get freshened up. Afternoon half day city tour visiting by an individual car: Hadimba Devi Temple (Hadimba Devi Temple is a wooden temple and is the located in middle of Van Vihar), Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Return back to the hotel. 08:30 PM-Dinner will be served. Overnight Stay in hotel
DAY 3: VISIT SOLANG VALLEY
After breakfast at the hotel, we will leave for Solang Valley which is also known as the Adventure Valley where you can enjoy a number of adventure sports like paragliding, skiing, etc. at your own cost. We will come back to our hotel by evening. 08:30 PM- Dinner will be served. Overnight Stay in hotel
DAY4: TRANSFER TO KASOL
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel. We will leave for Kasol.
- Pit stop for Paragliding and Rafting in Kullu.
- Arrive in Kasol and check into River side luxury camps and rest.
- Enjoy the dinner, bonfire along with the DJ NIGHT.
DAY5: VISIT MANIKARAN & RETURN TO DELHI
- After freshening up, we will have breakfast with morning tea. We will next move forward towards the sightseeing of Manikaran Gurudwara and shiv temple.
- Later, free to explore Israeli cafes and kasol markets while taking a stroll amidst nature.
- In the evening at around 6pm, we will board the vehicle from Kasol to Delhi.
- Overnight journey from Kasol to Delhi.
- Next day morning, reach Delhi with a trunk load of memories.
- Traveling Delhi – Delhi (Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper 2+2)
- Pick & Drop at Bus Stand
- Accommodation (3N/4D)
- Hotel in Manali (3-star Category)
- Swiss Camps in Kasol with attached washrooms
- Meals (3 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners), (Veg/Non-Veg Unlimited Buffet)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transfers as per itinerary
- DJ Night & Bonfire in Kasol
- All toll taxes
- Driver allowance with parking charges
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication etc.
- Any Monument entry fees/Camera Fees.
- Any other Adventure activity
- You are requested to arrive at the departure point half an hour earlier than the allotted time to avoid hassle.
- The accommodation in the hotels mentioned should not be considered as confirmed unless specifically mentioned and depends on the availability of the rooms. If found full, we shall provide you with another similar property.
- Our cab will remain with you throughout the tour.
- The places mentioned in the itinerary only will be taken to, if you want to visit anywhere else you can go on your own.
- If any sightseeing is cancelled due to bad weather conditions or unavoidable circumstances, no refund will be given.
- It is advisable to take woollen clothes no matter what season you are going in.
- Booking shall be released if the advance payment was not received on time.